Saturday, April 4, 2009

I can't say I don't have a green thumb much longer :)








I never have been able to grow ANYTHING.... I have even killed an aloe vera plant. Maybe I just needed a yard to really flourish with my plant growing skills. Here are a few pictures of some things we have planted over the last several weeks. We have a small herb garden (basil, cilantro, and lemon balm), 3 tomato plants that we are going to grow in pots, beautiful petunias, a potted assortment, and some pretty lilies (they are a little past their prime). I also put a shot of the backyard in for those of you who have not seen our house.

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Pretty!!!

Jenny said...

Sooo pretty! Bring you and your green thumb husband to our house! We NEED you!! Also, I left you a message after your comment on my blog post. You should check it out...

TheCeiba said...

I didn't know you had a blog! But know I can be your #1 fan! Thanks for reading mine! And thanks so much for your prayers and emails. Please let us know how we can also be praying for you all! By the way, we got so much rain in the last two days, PTL!