Saturday, February 21, 2009

I found the camera battery!!!!






















The camera battery was plugged into an outlet that we hardly ever use. I think I did that thinking that it would be out of the way, but of course I forgot it was there.

Now, I was able to post the pictures of the bathroom. We (and by we I mean Brian) are almost done. The walls still need to be painted, plumbing to the sink needs to be completed, and the fixtures need to be hung. I try to help as much as I can, but most of the work is a little over my head and the space is a little small for both of us. Enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Ooooo... I love it! It looks GREAT! I really like the tile work and the sink!

eztalk said...

Niiice!

~Brian's Momee

eztalk said...

I DID NOT say "Momee." The program did that. Somehow.
:-0